Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sydney: Post 2

For the past five days, I have been ensconced in the press room at the Sydney Convestion Centre in Dean Harbor, Sydney during our biggest event in the region. It's been a fantastic week from a work perspective, especially spending time with my local PR guru, but the toll of Orlando, Cannes and Sydney is starting to take it's toll. The lethal cocktail of Berocca and Red Bull for breakfast no longer does enough to kick-start my brain.

However, I now have a full day before I leave for the monster flight home. I'm going to see how much I can cram into 24 hours......

Here are a couple of pictures from my walks to / from the convention centre. Many more pictures to follow when I have access to faster broadband.

Reflection of Darling Harbor off the Conference Centre:


Some interesting shapes.


I have no idea what this is, but it sits in the centre of the city. Must look it up.

2 comments:

Susan Moore said...

That structure houses the CTA Business Club and is part of the MLC Centre, designed by Harry Seidler who was one of Australia's best and best known architects. The MLC tower was Sydney's tallest building for some years - my Dad worked in it for some years. The Theatre Royal is underneath it.

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.