Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bored of the sight of it!

I have enjoyed writing this blog over the past two years because it has become a way for me to share the sights, sounds--sometimes smells--of places near and far. I have written about a lot of different countries, but also about the towns and cities we explore here in the UK.

So you can only imagine how immensely, excruciatingly, infuriatingly dull it is to see the same mind-numbingly dull view every single day. The only variation is the color of the stripe on my sock. Yep, it's zero fun peeking over my laptop at the cast that has become my immovable anchor, the electronic tag that has put me under house arrest. I'm counting down the seconds to the day it is cut off!

Enjoy the view:

1 comment:

Tink *~*~* said...

Aw, I am sorry for your suckage! Although the equivalent of a hangnail comparitively speaking, I've been on the bench from running for 6 weeks due to a nasty sprain and the fact that the older one is, the slower one heals. It's frustrating being me, can't imagine being you. I think I'd lose my mind. I hope your healing goes quickly.

Tink *~*~*