Tuesday, August 28, 2007

RIP Blog?

We made a fatal mistake at the weekend.... we popped into our favourite computer store (because of my job in the tech industry, I can't plug them, but you know who I mean) to see what the big daddy, new sparkly version of our current sick computer looked like..... and walked out with it, a whole lot poorer for the pleasure. We just couldn't leave the store without bringing it home with me.

So, I now have the means to update my blog with tales and pictures from the walk. However, this new machine has a bundle of uber-cool software and online gubbins that makes web publishing a lot easier and quicker for me and a lot better to read/view for friends and family. I'm going to play around with it at the weekend to see if it's better than blogger - the demo blew me away.

No comments: