Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Route

As "the walk" rapidly approaches, I have worked out each stage of the walk. Here it is. I have decided to start one day later (Saturday rather than Friday) to accommodate three American friends flying in to join me for a few days. Distances are "miles from Stratford".

Saturday August 4: Stratford to Shipstone (17 miles)
Sunday August 5: Shipstone to Chipping Norton (31 miles)
Monday August 6: Chipping Norton to Woodstock (47 miles)
Tuesday August 7: Woodstock to Toot Baldon (65 miles)
Wednesday August 8: Toot Baldon to Cookley Green (81 miles)
Thursday August 9: Cookley Green to Bourne End (99 miles)
Friday August 10: Bourne End to Iver (116 miles)
Saturday August 11: Iver to Kew Bridge (130 miles)
Sunday August 12: Kew Bridge to Globe Theatre, London (146 miles... phew)

1 comment:

chuck said...

Hey spends -we'll be joining you in Chipping Norton -I'm totally pumped.
chuck